Including a kitchen island with recovered wood is a terrific method to include a rustic natural design to your house. Below are some beautiful methods designers are utilizing recovered wood kitchen islands to produce a welcoming kitchen area you’ll enjoy.
In the photo above the diagonal linearity of the recovered wood kitchen island is echoed by the diagonal setting of the train tiles on the kitchen backsplash.
With grey metal edging, the kitchen island is topped with a piece of white marble and ingrained with a chrome-finished wash basin and faucet.
- 1. White Kitchen With Inset Cabinets And Wood Slab Island
- 2. Home Design Kitchen With Portable Recovered Wood Island
- 3. Modern Kitchen With Strong Wood Surface Area Counter Top
- 4. Recovered Oak Kitchen Island
- 5. Gorgeous High-End Kitchen With Recovered Wood Counter Island
- 6. Rustic Recovered Barnwood Kitchen Island
- 7. Distressed Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island
- 8. Nation Kitchen With Recovered Barn Wood Counter Island
- 9. Modern White Cabinet Kitchen With Recovered Wood Island
- 1O. Lovely Recovered Wood Island With Bar Stools
- 11. Diverse Kitchen With Recovered Wood Cabinets And Island
- 12. Modern Kitchen Polished With Marble Floor Covering
- 13. Recovered Rustic Barnwood Kitchen Island
- 14. Conventional Kitchen With Recovered Wood Island
- 15. Black And White Kitchen With Sleek Barnwood Island
- 16. Modern Kitchen With Peninsula & Recovered Wood Accents
- 17. Modern Reclaimed Kitchen Island
- 18. Recovered Wood Counter Island With Copper Sink
- 19. Conventional White Kitchen With Recovered Pine Wood Island
- 20. Recovered Wood Kitchen With Big Island
- 21. Reclaimed Walnut Kitchen Island
- 22. Contemporary Kitchen With Weathered Recovered Wood Island
- 23. Fantastic Barnwood Kitchen Island
- 24. Recovered Portable Barn Wood Kitchen Island
- 25. Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island With A Marble Glass
- 26. High-End Kitchen With Recovered Wood Island And Flooring
- 27. Kitchen With Recovered Barn Wood Cabinet Island
- 28. Modern Kitchen With Wood Surface Area Island
- 29. Contemporary Kitchen With Customized Wood Counter Top Island
- 30. Modern Kitchen With Rustic Wood Counter Island
- 31. Contemporary Kitchen With Recovered Wood Peninsula
1. White Kitchen With Inset Cabinets And Wood Slab Island
Recovered wood slabs comprise the counter top of the kitchen island, supported by white paneled undercounter cabinets and duplicated on the drawers and wall slabs of the kitchen side wall.
Recovered wood is likewise utilized for the backsplash and hanging racks that hang over the black stone counter top.
2. Home Design Kitchen With Portable Recovered Wood Island
The recovered wood kitchen island at the center is held by rough green painted wood. The backsplash of the kitchen is likewise in a recovered wood surface, painted white.
3. Modern Kitchen With Strong Wood Surface Area Counter Top
Recovered wood kitchen islands can be coupled with a modern style with excellent outcomes.
This modern kitchen with its shiny cabinet drawers and chrome-finished deals with are offered a warm touch with the L-shaped recovered wood counter top put above the speckled granite counter top.
Backless black and chrome barstools contribute to the modern design of the kitchen, as do the reasonable fine-grained wood floor covering and hanging chrome-finished variety hood total with lighting.
4. Recovered Oak Kitchen Island
The high style of this rustic but modern recovered wood kitchen island will include a lively and significant feel in your kitchen. The marble work leading includes a streamlined and contemporary character to the kitchen island.
5. Gorgeous High-End Kitchen With Recovered Wood Counter Island
The high vaulted ceilings of this kitchen is separated by exposed wood cross-bracing and hanging copper ended up ceiling fan and spotlights.
The split face stone surface on top of the fireplace includes an earthy surface to the kitchen and is reduced the effects of by the all white walls.
In the same way, the recovered wood counter top for the kitchen island and the Calacatta marble counter top for the kitchen back wall are highlighted by the dark grey paneled kitchen cabinetry and plinth.
6. Rustic Recovered Barnwood Kitchen Island
The recovered wood in this kitchen is a heavy-grained redwood and was utilized for the ceiling and ceiling beams, as well as the unpolished kitchen island cabinets and counter top.
Eccentric aspects consist of the double-ceiling fan with glass light over the dining table and a trio of forest green commercial pendants over the kitchen island.
7. Distressed Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island
The little size of this rustic recovered wood kitchen island is not a breakdown point considering that the style of this recovered walnut kitchen island offers this kitchen with extremely modern rustic atmosphere and look.
8. Nation Kitchen With Recovered Barn Wood Counter Island
A close-up view of the recovered wood kitchen counter top reveals the island to double as a breakfast nook.
Approximately painted white wood ceilings with exposed beams and girders matched with recovered wood slab floor covering finish the commercial appearance of this kitchen.
9. Modern White Cabinet Kitchen With Recovered Wood Island
Utilizing recovered wood in a cool grey color matches with the tidy white contemporary appearance this kitchen is going for.
The primary kitchen island includes a fold of white strong surface area over the recovered wood and continues unsupported all the method to the end of the breakfast nook.
1O. Lovely Recovered Wood Island With Bar Stools
From the opposite perspective you can see how this gorgeous recovered wood island functions as a breakfast bar with bar stool seating for 2. The white shaker kitchen cabinetry sets skillfully with the dark wood grains and supplies excellent contrast to the area.
11. Diverse Kitchen With Recovered Wood Cabinets And Island
A diverse gentleman’s burrow design kitchen with its heavy table and barstools in a dark wood surface is coupled with accents of black steel beams and bars.
A cove decreases over the kitchen ceiling, tiled in checkerboard and with a diagonally set up recovered wood backasplash. The fabric and capiz light over the table and the wheel and filament light over the bar counter show the contrast of brand-new and old in this diverse kitchen.
12. Modern Kitchen Polished With Marble Floor Covering
The chevron design polished marble flooring tiles contrast with the deep heavy lines on the recovered wood kitchen island and cabinets.
The very same kind of contrast is mirrored in the polished marble counter tops and warm wood strips of the ceiling 3 big hanging pendant lights in black along with stainless-steel devices provide modernity to this trendy luxe design kitchen.
13. Recovered Rustic Barnwood Kitchen Island
This is a truly strong and gorgeous recovered wood kitchen island and it will work ideal for developing an official and warm feel in your kitchen.
14. Conventional Kitchen With Recovered Wood Island
This kitchen includes some strong surfaces such as the multi colored brick floor covering, recovered wood barn doors with silver hardware and dark wood kitchen counter top. A little carpet to the side of the kitchen softens up the heavy brick and wood aspects.
15. Black And White Kitchen With Sleek Barnwood Island
Black serves as the accent in this kitchen on its barstools, kitchen island paneling and doors. A little sliver of brick running along the backwall provides this kitchen an old school appeal that is updated by the direct design of the train tiles for the backsplash.
16. Modern Kitchen With Peninsula & Recovered Wood Accents
A modern-day glass and stainless-steel variety hood hanging over the kitchen island is softened by a wall of recovered wood leading down to the flooring.
Recovered wood accents are likewise utilized on the all white kitchen counter while the textured wave panel at the back contributes to the modernity of the area. The travertine stone tile floor covering includes another cool color to this contemporary kitchen.
17. Modern Reclaimed Kitchen Island
This is a truly gorgeous recovered wood kitchen island with easy going structure and a stunning style. This is a fantastic example of how can you produce a stylish and stunning atmosphere in your kitchen with recovered wood kitchen island.
Exactly what do you believe about these recovered wood kitchen island concepts? Do you like them? See more kitchen concepts on 27 Most Hilarious One Wall Kitchen Design Ideas and Inspiration
18. Recovered Wood Counter Island With Copper Sink
Recovered wood kitchen islands ought to bring out the character and character of a wood’s surface area. The stainless steel fridge looming in the background brings back the modernity of the kitchen, as does the mullioned white hanging cabinets.
19. Conventional White Kitchen With Recovered Pine Wood Island
An aged bronze chandelier hangs atop the recovered pine wood kitchen counter and is matched by the bronzed stovetop and variety hood.
White paneled casework and mullioned hanging cabinets bring a timeless ambiance to this kitchen, while the blue stone tiles on the flooring offer the kitchen some color.
White marble backsplash finish the appearance of this traditional design kitchen put together with white mullioned windows, with the biggest one in a recovered wood framing.
20. Recovered Wood Kitchen With Big Island
Toppled stone floor covering in a hopscotch pattern highlight the warm shades of the recovered wood panels utilized on the kitchen cabinets, strips for the taller bar counter and heavy beams on the exposed ceiling.
Diamond formed lights in black iron contrast with the modernity of the white variety hood with increased gold accents.
The neutrality of the white and grey mosaic lights includes a coolness to the kitchen, as does the cool-toned strip lighting over the plain white quartz counter tops.
21. Reclaimed Walnut Kitchen Island
The huge size of this recovered wood kitchen island includes a grand and remarkable note in this kitchen with classy setting. The black structure of the island includes a major and a strong note to the kitchen.
22. Contemporary Kitchen With Weathered Recovered Wood Island
Recovered wood in dark grey make this modern-day kitchen a marvel of Scandinavian design. Topped with a speckled white quartz counter top and modern-day barstools, the backsplash likewise includes texture to this kitchen with its broken white surface area.
23. Fantastic Barnwood Kitchen Island
This kitchen island is exactly what occurred with rustic fulfills modern. The innovative performance of this very rustic recovered walnut kitchen island includes a smooth note and imitates a striking indicate the rustic and natural look of the dark brown recovered wood.
24. Recovered Portable Barn Wood Kitchen Island
Plain grey paneled kitchen cabinets, a white paneled door and white train tile backsplash are the best background to the portable recovered wood kitchen counter top resting on top of the black painted wood kitchen island base fitted with a little rack beneath.
Cool mint green walls and dark stone tiles in a weathered surface contribute to the cosmopolitan appeal of this otherwise nation design kitchen, in addition to a set of cone-shaped white hanging lights.
25. Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Island With A Marble Glass
A recovered wood kitchen island with a marble glass is a best mix for developing a sophisticated look in the kitchen with a touch of rustic and contemporary. This recovered wood kitchen island looks extremely trendy and captivating.
26. High-End Kitchen With Recovered Wood Island And Flooring
Held up by ornamental wood brackets, the green marble counter top rests on a recovered wood kitchen island base and is accentuated by the plain cream cabinets and trimmings on the back walls.
The backsplash in white tile is disrupted by little pops of color in its ornamental nation design tiles. The entire appearance of the kitchen is looped by light wood slab floor covering and a trio of bell container hanging pendant lights.
27. Kitchen With Recovered Barn Wood Cabinet Island
The recovered barn wood kitchen island has a cabinet topped with a white quartz counter top and ingrained with a range top.
The open idea in between the kitchen, living space and dining-room show laidback New England design, specifically with broad views of the sea through flooring to ceiling windows.
Traditional white lampshades and a trio of black iron pendant lights over the table contribute to the impact, while the variety hood hanging over the kitchen island provides an air of modernity.
28. Modern Kitchen With Wood Surface Area Island
The grey base of the walls and ceiling offer a great background for the recovered wood casework and kitchen island, culminating in a heavy recovered wood bench at the foot of the breakfast nook.
Grey granite counter tops and a grey tile strip for the backsplash contribute to the grey styles of this kitchen, while the light wood table leading resting on chrome-finished metal and speckled beige flooring tile include lightness to the deep grey and warm wood feel.
Adequate natural lighting is available in by means of the flooring to ceiling picture window dealing with the garden and the skylight near the oven embedded into the casework.
29. Contemporary Kitchen With Customized Wood Counter Top Island
The recovered wood in this kitchen comprising the counter top, cabinets and ceiling beams, is dark yet polished, offering it a Contemporary Antebellum design.
The recovered wood is likewise utilized to develop wainscoting on the wall, with the upper location in a lighter fine-grained wood accentuated with ornamental frames and plates.
Distressed stone tiled floorings loop the whole appearance while the diagonal line of the kitchen island assistance and mosaic tile backsplash include modernity to this dark wood kitchen.
30. Modern Kitchen With Rustic Wood Counter Island
A raised half-moon shaped recovered wood counter contrasts onto the direct white quartz counter top. Shiny white cabinets with long thin manages offer a contemporary touch, as do the clear glass overhead cabinets.
The bronzed backsplash offers a tip of classic in the middle of all the stainless-steel devices and the cone-shaped glass pendant lights.
31. Contemporary Kitchen With Recovered Wood Peninsula
The multi-hued recovered wood kitchen island includes a touch of kitsch to this Contemporary Classic kitchen with its train tile backsplash, plain white quartz counter top and black refined faucet.
Dark blue is utilized as an accent for the kitchen’s undercounter cabinets and double hung windows to the side generate light.